With this plugin you will be able to set up embed player from youtube and customize it according to the appearance of your blog or website. Settings are very easy to use and no any pre-knowledge is needed. Player is based on youtube version 3.
When setting up Youtube custom plugin, you’ll want to setup the following parameters:
- Width - Set width of player, default is 450 px.
- Height – Set height of player, default is 259px .
- Player theme – Choose theme dark or light.
- Fullscreen - Enable or disable fullscreen.
- Show info – Enable or disable video title.
- Show controls – Enable or disable video nav. bar.
- Related video – Enable or disable related videos after video end.
- Autoplay video – Enable or disable autoplay video.
- Css class – Optional, if need to customize position of player or something.
- Display type – Iframe or embed.
- Enable Widget – Enable or disable featured widget. Each widget has the individual settings for your video and they are the same for the plugin itself.
- Download “wpvote-youtube.zip” to your computer.
- Login as administrator
- Click on Plugins –> Add New
- On “Install Plugins” page, clik on “Upload”
- Browse and select “wpvote-youtube.zip” and click on “Install Now”
- You can activate it now
- Finally, go to “Settings->Wpvote Youtube”.
- Go to your plugin and adjust the settings.
When you paste a video adress like:
Add “v” after httpv :// and that it is it
Or just input Youtube id like this: