Wpvote Like Box widget for WordPress is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. The Like Box enables users to:
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
- Read recent posts from the Page
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page
- No api key or application id, just url to you facebook fan or ap page.
When setting up your widget, you’ll want to setup the following parameters:
- Fan Page URL - http://facebook.com/yourpagename or http://facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=xxxxxxxx, not group page only fan or app pages is allowed.
- Language – 109 lang.. + English Upside Down, English pirate and Klingon language.
- Border Color – Like box border color for e.g. #CCCCCC or #CCC and others.
- Width - Default Width is 292px.
- Height – Default height is 255px.
- Streams – Show or hide your page stremas.
- Color Scheme – Facebook color Scheme dark or light.
- Show Faces – Show or hide facebook users.
- Header – Show or hide Find Us on Facebook bar.
- Force Wall – Resolved problem with friends place or chekins on stream
- CSS class – optional if you need to customize backround or something
Widget has all settings of Like Box, as it is on the original Facebook page + lang.
See on http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
- Download “wpvote-facebook-like-box.zip” to your computer.
- Login as administrator
- Click on Plugins –> Add New
- On “Install Plugins” page, clik on “Upload”
- Browse and select “wpvote-facebook-like-box.zip” and click on “Install Now”
- You can activate it now
- Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Widgets’ menu
- Go to your widget and adjust the settings
Stable tag: 1.3 tested up to 3.3-RC1
Live DEMO HERE